The St Paul’s Meals-On-Wheels program has no paid staff; it depends entirely on a team of wonderful volunteers graciously giving their time and talents to help their neighbors.
• A willingness to share one’s time
• A natural interest and common concern to help people
• A warm friendly smile
Once A Week
• Work as a team from 7:00 am to 10:30 a.m.
• Assist with cooking and or assist with the preparing of salads, sandwiches packing etc.
Drivers & Deliverer’s:
- Work as a team between 10:00 am and 11:30 a.m.
- Deliver prepared meals to the clients houses
- Greet the clients and receive their thanks
How Can I Help?
You may volunteer your time and talent or make a tax deductible contribution. Contact St. Paul’s Meals-On-Wheels by contacting us here.
Businesses and schools interested in community service projects are also encouraged to contact us.